Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sadness

So yesterday my boyf left for Europe for exactly 52 days. Just under 2 months. That's a very very long time considering I see him everyday, and at least talk to him every hour.

A lot of people have said that he's a d-bag for going without me. At first yeah, I was distraught and angry. I'd switch between feeling helpless and unloved and furious. Up until the month before he left, I didn't think he'd actually do it, that he'd turn around and say, I'm joking please come with me. We hadn't spoken about it at all. Until he sat me down and said, I'm going overseas for 2 months and I leave in 3 weeks.

We fought. I cried. Oh how I cried. Every time I think of him I cry. Traveling and exploring without me. Having the time of his life without me. I want to do everything with him, experience everything together. But I just basically had to accept that he needed to do this. What could I do? Hold my head high, make him promise to at least email me everyday, and say goodbye for a bit.

So please Travel Gods, keep him safe. Don't let anything bad happen. Bring him back to me in one piece, still loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment