Friday, October 11, 2013

Honey Chai Almonds & Kahlua Hot Fudge Sauce

So I'm going to have to apologise from the get go here.

I gots too much stuff happening to be thinking about blogging.

So I just spent 4 days in New Zealand. Lovely country. Sheep are adorable. Seriously. I want one. BUT shit went down while I was away. I won't go into details because it's not my place, and random people don't need to know. But it pretty much killed my happy times in NZ...and probably for a while now.

Now I'm back in Mackay...but I'll be heading up to Cairns tomorrow, only to drive to Brisbane in a few days time. Not sure how long yet I'll be in Brisbane....

Ok sure that doesn't sound hectic. But I'm a very busy person. I have so many things to juggle. SO GET OFF MY BACK. I kid.

But seriously, I don't have any time for baking right now. So...you may view these two links which I have made recently.

Both are AH MAH ZING. And both soooo easy. So you should make them.

Honey Roasted Chai Almonds

Courtesy of Joy the Baker

Can't even control myself around these. They lasted for about...2 hours. Yep. Don't judge.



Kahlua Hot Fudge Sauce

Courtesy of the Minimalist Baker

Soooo good. It's got a unique taste that doesn't taste like the standard overly sweet fudge sauce. So good smothered all over ice cream. Plus any excuse to add booze to dessert is killer.




No comments:

Post a Comment