Wednesday, August 14, 2013

White Chocolate Dip

I have literally stared at this page for 10 minutes trying to think of something to write. Honestly I don’t have much to say. I want to share recipes. I want to share food every day with people. So here you are.

Originally this recipe from Dessert for Two was for truffles, but it just wouldn’t work. So I thinned it a tad, bought some strawberries and had an amazing romantic dessert.
This is stupid easy – essentially just two ingredients.

Prepare this for your partner over a glass of wine, sitting on the deck, chatting the night away....*swoon*

100g good quality white chocolate

1/3 cup + 2 tbspn greek yoghurt

For dipping – strawberries, plain cookies, sliced apple
 


Chop the white chocolate into small pieces. Melt it slowly.
Stir in all of the Greek yogurt into the melted white chocolate. Chill the mixture in the fridge for a bit so it’s not warm.  

Serve with your choice of dippers 

No comments:

Post a Comment