Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

I haven’t started off too well have I? Neglecting the blog for 3 weeks....I’ve probably lost three half of my readers...
So how was everyone’s Christmas/New Year/holiday??

My Christmas was spent in Cairns with the family. Standard issue. My mum and I did all the cooking.

Not a bad spread right?! So good.

For gifts for everyone I spent the previous weeks making various dry mixes. I think they were well received. I would have certainly loved it! (On the plus side I have so much spice left over that I can make my own jars!) I thought they looked so dang cute.

 

I also received an ice cream maker. Mmmhmm. LOOK OUT. I started with a simple chocolate ice cream. The taste is phenomenal. Bonkers creamy. Although it’s a lot softer than standard ice cream. I’m not sure if this is the normal consistency of homemade ice cream or whether I just didn’t churn it long enough. Let me know if you know, ya know!



Anywho, I should get back into the rhythm of things now that life will return to normal.

Oh wait! I’m also doing Dr Oz’s 3 Day Detox starting tomorrow. I’ll let you know how that goes too. It excites me!

Have a lovely week! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment