Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Silence Explained

Hi guys.

So I’m really mad at this blog. Super dooper mad.
I went away (did you notice?) for 6 weeks. I travelled through Europe with some friends. Amazing, great, killer etc etc

Before I left, I did some bulk baking to make sure that this blog would continually update while I was gone so you’d never notice.
As you can tell, it didn’t work. Yep. I followed all the instructions and everything but nope. It hates me.

So I’m mad. Really mad. I was so pedantic about making sure it would continue despite my absence.
I’m really sorry for the silence. I had good intentions!

Anyway, this is what I made for St Patrick’s Day. It has no recipe because I was just playing around with green colouring. Mint sundae and a mint milkshake.
We didn’t do anything this year on account of it being on a Monday and having to work. Did you do anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment