Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter!

Ah Easter...the joyous time of the year when everyone eats chocolate without judgement or guilt. I love it!

It also means I get a whopping four days off work which is basically the best thing ever.

I’ve been seriously busy lately. I’m still studying my nutrition course after work, and now I’ve taken up Spanish lessons...so I barely have anytime to just chill and bake!
I did manage to whip this up before Spanish though!

No recipe because I just wanted something fun to make. Who doesn’t love a simple cute cupcake? No one that’s who.
So do you have anything planned for Easter? My parents will be arriving this afternoon which is exciting. This is the first time ever they have visited me. Normally I go back home, so them coming to me is all very new and exciting. We’re off to dinner tonight and tomorrow night I’ll be doing a three course meal! I’ll let you know how it goes....

Happy Easter everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment